Previous PageADA SIGNAGE: IN-HOUSE
STOP GIVING YOUR PROFITS AWAY!
Consider making your signage in-house.
Are you giving up 30% - 70% of your potential profit? What about turnaround
time and reliability? Making ADA signage today is as EASY AS I-2-3 (see below). Our solutions
allow you to create your own high-quality, professional signage faster,
easier and for a lot less money.
- Start with Roland Engravers and EZ CNC Routers
- Combine these systems with EngraveLab easy to use yet comprehensive software
- Create Braille signage using the RasterTM Braille System. It’s a snap! The system does most of
the work for you. Click here for more information about the RasterTM Braille System
- Learn how to create great interior signage that meets all ADA requirements with the newly updated
manual from Accent Signage, “How to Create Great-looking Interior Signage.” See details below
- Don’t worry about the rules; our software meets all of the GRADE II standards and more
First impressions are lasting impressions.
Signage is like a resume; it is one of the first things people see and it is a representation of both the company and its employees.
"HOW TO CREATE GREAT-LOOKING INTERIOR SIGNAGE"
ACCENT SIGNAGE created this easy-to-use manual to help sign shops create and market tactile signs that meet ADA requirements. It covers the entire process:
- ADA Rules & Regulations
- Bid documents
- Marketing strategies
- How-to information for the routed method of fabrication
- Layouts of the most commonly used interior signs
- Step-by-step instructions for creating sign types including Engraved, Window, Slider, Inlay…AND MORE!
- The Design section discusses image, signage design considerations, typography, kerning, line spacing,
pictograms and also includes a color contrast chart
- The Raster™ Braille section covers cutter set-up, special concerns for Braille, using the press-fit tool and
the Raster™ Pen, working with adhesives in metal substrates, and an improved Auto Raster™ instruction section
- A new user-friendly CD-ROM includes: sign layouts, color and frame selector for creating compliant signs
(very cool!), virtual sample sign, ADA links…AND MORE!